2012년 10월 13일 토요일

Woosong nursing's dormitory life!!

Hello everyone!
This is Amy ! Let me introduce our dormitory. :D
I'm so glad to see our living space!
All my group members are nursing student and we are living in the same dormitory. ^^



Here! This is our dormitory !  It is located in 'Biraedong' in 'Daejeon'.
It is a little away from our school.
Let's go in ! Wow ! It is elevator which transfer  between each floor.
Now as you can see in the picture, they are waiting for elevator because we don't want to climb the stairs even second floors. :)

It is a corridor where we talk with friends and move to another room. 
It is little long. Sometimes I called with my mom in there when the sofa is full of people.^^
Here!  You can see cute sofa and television!
We used to watch TV on the weekend, but almost I didn't do it.
That television doesn't follow me well.  :(

 Now I'll introduce my room!
It it absolutely true that I am so clean! :)))
I didn't clean my room to take a picture ^^
Anyway ! In my room there are 6 people who live together with me.
One freshman, tow sophomores including me, two juniors and one senior.
We are all roommates!! In my room, I spend most of time sleeping. Because our department students have a evening-study everyday(except weekand). Also I did a homework or took a rest in my room. :p 

Here is me! Wow! She is doing her homework!
Every day and night our department students are foced by huge assignments. : ((
Now let me introduce our study room! Wow!
Sometimes, I studied in here when I coulnd not concentrate in my room.
There is nothing except chair and desk. ^_^ So we cannot help studying in there!
Altuohg we are so stressful by assignments, we can exercise in fitness room. :)
It has many equipments that we are using. So cool!!
Here is my lovely♥ place! Kitchen!
Also I usually reduce my stress by eating chickens, noodles, cookies etc.
Today I ate noodles with Bonny and Gloria! So delicious!
In our kitchen, we can cook everything that only using microwave and gas.: p

I ate noodles with whole pot!!!^^ I love it !

It is all my dormitory life! Although all my departnent's friends are so tired and streeful today, I can stand because we live all together in this lovely and fantastic dormitory!
So, now I am so happy and glad to introduce my dormitory life !
My posting finished, but our dormitory life will continue forever♥

posted by -201111711 Amy(Kim Dong hee), classB-


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기